Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Day

I'm so tired today, could it be that my lovely husband and I stayed up last night till midnight watching part of a movie. Gosh! We are not 21 anymore.


I just noticed that all my pictures are of fishing. Really, that isn't what we do all the time. McKenzie has been practicing fast pitch softball about 3 times a week. We just started a new 10-u fast pitch team. (How trying it that! Gee) Hannah has been helping me, and Nash-well he loves to play in the dirt and hit anything & everything with that bad. He will be sad when the girls start playing in a few weeks because he is still 4yr old. He loves to go the the batting cages and hit the ball from the pitching machine.

5 comments:

Billie said...

Looks like y'all are busy! So, we are all wondering down here, when are you guys coming to visit?

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Well, it is 1:15 AM and I am checking people's blogs. What am I thinking?

BRITT said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. GO CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!

BRITT said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!